Kynd is designed for safety and empowerment —online and offline.
It's our number #1 mutual priority with you.
We actively take measures to help ensure safety and trust for everyone using Kynd. As a Support Worker, you take an active role in promoting safety. You control who you support and your services. Always think about your safety when you attend any Visits.
Ways we help ensure safety together include:
When supporting a Member with Kynd, you're 100% in control.
* You can attend free 'Meet & Greets' to discuss and set expectations.
* You can support someone you like and trust. It's entirely your choice.
* Unlike agencies or providers, you're never forced to support people.
* If you're ever not 100% happy, you could cancel support with them.
Meet & Greets
We recommend a free 'Meet & Greet' first, especially for ongoing support. This is normally 30 to 60 minutes to discuss your needs, learn more about each other and talk rates and schedules. Use this time to help choose if a Member is right for you.
* Ensure their home / environment is safe for you when visiting.
* You're welcome to ask questions to better understand a Member.
* If more comfortable, you could ask to meet in a public location.
With your Support Visits booked in Kynd, you have accurate records. You can see who you are supporting and when. It's your support log and you can "BYO Members" also.
Kynd includes insurance cover for Support Workers and Members. For more insight about coverage, search insurance in Kynd's FAQs. Get started fast and keep things easy.
Ratings & Reviews
After Support Visits, share your feedback through ratings and reviews. This helps other people in your local area to learn about Kynd Members. Help reward our community.
Kynd is a cashless solution. We take care of your invoicing and payments. This helps keep your data secure and avoid any disputes with Members and NDIS Participants.
We're a community. If you ever have any concerns about safety... please email us.